Ferguson Florissant School District Registration Begins July 15
Students wishing to enroll in the Ferguson-Florissant School District may do so starting July 15 at the District’s Administration Center, located at 1005 Waterford Drive in Florissant. Registration hours are 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
The following items are required for enrollment of resident students in the Ferguson-Florissant School District:
- Updated occupancy permit (dated within the past 90 days) plus a current lease, mortgage payment book or mortgage bill;
- Proof of student’s birth date such as a birth certificate, hospital certificate, documents from previous school (with birth date), immunization records (with birth date), state identification (student’s), driver’s license (student’s), military identification (student’s);
- Student’s original social security card (recommended but not required);
- Immunization record (complete from infancy, required by State);
- Last report card (elementary and middle only);
- Unofficial transcript (high school only);
- Withdrawal form from previous school (if available);
- Discipline report (in sealed envelope, will expedite enrollment);
- IEP and Evaluation (if student receives services);
- Proof of guardianship (court appointed documents, divorce decree, Division of Family Services (DFS) placement papers, foster care, military power of attorney, power of attorney);
- Photo identification (driver’s license or state-issued identification) of parent or guardian enrolling student.
For more information about Ferguson-Florissant School District registration, please visit the District’s website at fergflor.org or call the Admissions Office at (314) 506-9960.
You must be logged in to post a comment.