Ferguson’s Northern Lights Event is Sunday, Nov. 27
Ferguson’s Northern Lights Holiday Event Offers Crafts, Music & Merriment
Sunday, Nov. 27, 2-7 p.m.
Victorian Plaza in Downtown Ferguson
The City of Ferguson is sponsoring its annual Northern Lights holiday event on Sunday, Nov. 27, from 2-7 p.m. Activities will be held at Victorian Plaza, 20 S. Florissant Rd.
There will be free carriage rides, holiday music, live ice sculpture demo, a lighted holiday parade, carolers, a brass quartet, crafts, and childrens’ activities. Santa will visit with children at the market after the parade, which begins at 5 p.m.
Schedule of Events
• Christmas market 2-7 p.m.
• Food and gift vendors
• Ferguson Caring League will be collecting canned food,
personal care items or money to help Ferguson families, 2-7 p.m.
• Trackless train rides, 2-7 p.m
• Mrs. Claus and storytelling, 2:30-4:30 p.m.
• Petting zoo, 3-5 p.m.
• Balloon creations, 3-6 p.m
• Joe the Juggler, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
• Home Depot wooden Craft, 2-7 p.m.
• Cookie decorating, 2-7 p.m.
• Gingerbread house making, 2-7 p.m.
• Narwahl coloring and facts, 2-7 p.m.
Lighted Holiday Parade
The lighted parade will begin at 5 p.m. on New Florissant Rd. Santa will take gift orders from children at the market following the parade.
The tree lighting and parade award ceremony will be held at 6 p.m. Free cookies and hot chocolate will be available after the parade. There will also be Christmas carolers, holiday brass quartet, toasty warm fire pits and much more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.