Florissant, After Public Comment, To Release Block Grant Funding
The City of Florissant will request the releases of 2013 CDBG funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) on May 7, following a two-week period in which the public will have the opportunity to comment on the planned use of the funds.
The Florissant 2014 CDBG Annual Action Plan identifies community needs and has been proposed for the following projects:
• Home Improvement loans to eligible, low to moderate income households throughout Florissant
• Home Improvement – Mechanical grants for the repair/replacement of HVAC and/or Water Heaters to eligible, low to moderate income households throughout Florissant
• COPS program assistance with wheelchair ramps and materials and supplies for homes being rehabbed by volunteers for low to moderate income eligible or disabled residents.
• ADA Public Facilities Assistance Program
• Public Service Agency Assistance to reimburse eligible public service agencies throughout Florissant
• Program Administration – providing for the salary, benefits and training of the CDBG program administrators.
Written comments on these determinations may be directed to the Community Development Office at the Florissant Government Building, 1055 rue St. Francois, MO 63031, or to Dee Ann Ducote, U.S. Housing and Urban Development, Community Planning and Development Division, 1222 Spruce Street, Room 3.207, St. Louis, MO 63103-2836.
The 2014 CDBG Annual Action Plan is available at the Florissant Government Building, on the City’s Web site, www.florissantmo.com or by contacting Carol O’Mara at the Community Development Office at (314) 839-7680 or email@example.com.
Call (314) 921-5700 for more information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.