New Student Enrollment Begins July 2 in Hazelwood School District
The Hazelwood School District will begin enrollment for new students on July 2 for the 2013-2014 school year. Enrollment will continue throughout the summer. The first day of school is Monday, August 12.
Parents/guardians can enroll students Monday through Friday from 8-4 at the HSD Learning Center, 15955 New Halls Ferry Road in Florissant. No appointment is needed.
Families must reside in the District to enroll. Items needed for enrollment include:
• Original state-issue birth certificate for the student
• Current immunization records for the student
• Transcript for students in grades 9-12 or
• Most recent report card for students in grades K-8
• Discipline record from previous school, grades 6-12
• Current drivers’ license or state ID for the parent/guardian
• Proof of residency
For more information, please call (314) 953-5141 or go to the district’s website at www.hazelwoodschools.org.
Enrollment will not take place on July 4 when HSD offices and schools are closed. Enrollment will resume on July 5.
You must be logged in to post a comment.